Lebanon (the Lebanese Republic) – a country in western Asia, in the Middle East area, in the Mediterranean Sea, bordering with Syria and Israel. The official currency is Lebanese pound. Lebanon is a democratic republic with a parliamentary-cabinet system. Its capital is Beirut.
Why is it worth establishing a company in Lebanon?
- No corporate tax
- No tax on remuneration of directors
- Confidentiality - the government of Lebanon does not disclose any information to other institutions.
- Banking secrecy – banks in Lebanon do not disclose information about their clients
- Social security contributions are not necessary.
- Possibility of full control by non-residents.
- Many treaties about avoiding double taxation
Thompson&Stein law firm as part of its services ensures:
- Comprehensive service of the company registration process
- Accounting service
- Company seat (address)
- Correspondence service
- Help with opening a bank account
- Help with acquiring a license (if it is required for this kind of activity)
- English-language support at every stage
International tax planning is a service which must be suited to the Client’s needs. We invite you to contact our law firm.