Cyprus (the Republic of Cyprus) – an island country in the north-eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea, south of Turkey. It is the biggest island in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the smallest countries in the EU, just after Malta and Luxembourg. Since 1 May 2004 it is a member of the European Union. It is one of the smallest countries in the EU, just after Malta and Luxembourg. The official currency is EURO.
Why is it worth establishing a company in Cyprus?
- Corporate income tax is in the range of 0 to 12,5%
- No withholding tax
- No taxation of dividends
- No capital gains tax
- Possibility of complete anonymity of the owners
- Company registered in the European Union
- Many treaties about avoiding double taxation
Thompson&Stein law firm as part of its services ensures:
- Comprehensive service of the company registration process
- Accounting service
- Company seat (address)
- Correspondence service
- Nominee Director and Nominee Shareholders for a Company
- Help with opening a bank account
- Help with acquiring a license (if it is required for this kind of activity)
- English-language support at every stage
International tax planning is a service which must be suited to the Client’s needs. We invite you to contact our law firm.